<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5764873084260892202?origin\x3dhttp://tarmidzi-rocks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





It feels crazy to talk to myself
Tarmidzi.
The Superhero!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Single. HKSS.
Just a nice and handsome guy you would want to make friends with.
I just want to lead a wonderful life,but with a some bad experience
You be good to me,I'll be good to you.
There is still a kid in me!
FUCK OFF YOU SPAMMERS!
Friendster
Oh Lady,when will I capture your heart ?
Man often ignores written destiny,they always dream of altering destiny

shakeit



eyeswideopen

1 2 3
Monday, December 7, 2009



Hey people. Before I start,I would like to post some things.

I want to congratulate my cousin for passing his PSLE. (Even though it was a long time ago.)

Next,condolences to my Uncle's family as his father passed away. He passed away last week.

My friend lost his touchscreen Nokia handphone at the new school while on SL duty. He cried. Too bad for him.

Ok that's all.

These are the photos I took while in the new school.

Didnt had time to tour and take pictures.









It was my grandmother's birthday last Saturday,but my family celebrate it on the Friday night. I cant remember her age. Hahaha.






Last Saturday was my friend's brother's solemnization ceremony. So my cousin and I met Syafiq at the Jurong MRT Station an went on the train going to Chua Chu Kang. We met Ikram and took a bus to his brother's home at around 2 plus.


At 5 plus,we went on a rented bus and went to the Bride's house to solemnize. After the ceremony,we went down to eat and waited for the rented bus to come to go back to my friend's brother's house.


Then we eat Tulang. Fulermakk,I tell you. The Tulang is very nice man! The 4 of us ate until our stomachs hurt! After that at 9.30,it was home sweet home.




Tarmidzi





Syazwan





Syafiq




Ikram









In the bus to the Bride's home










What ? It was nice,seriously










We were carrying the Groom's gifts





I was kneeling down actually


The Groom




The Groom's gifts





The Bride's gifts




The Bride and the Groom





We were waiting at the Bride's block









He was explaining something to me














Signing off,
Tarmidzi


2 in 1