<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5764873084260892202?origin\x3dhttp://tarmidzi-rocks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





It feels crazy to talk to myself
Tarmidzi.
The Superhero!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Single. HKSS.
Just a nice and handsome guy you would want to make friends with.
I just want to lead a wonderful life,but with a some bad experience
You be good to me,I'll be good to you.
There is still a kid in me!
FUCK OFF YOU SPAMMERS!
Friendster
Oh Lady,when will I capture your heart ?
Man often ignores written destiny,they always dream of altering destiny

shakeit



eyeswideopen

1 2 3
Sunday, November 22, 2009


Hello people! Hahaha.

Last Monday to Wednesday,had ICONS Camp. I donw want to elaborate anything about. It was a fun though. Ill just say some things about it.

Day 1. We did Ice-breaker games and teambuilding games. At night,had to plan our cheers for tomorrow's Camp Finale and routes for our Amazing Race.

Day 2. Had an Amazing Race. Went almost around Singapore. My team got second! Then at night,we had a very enjoyable Camp Finale! My group did Sound Effects. (If you now what I mean). I saw I sign that says Jalan Remaja. I slept in the MRT!

Day 3. Every woke up late. We woke up about 6.30 + am. We had to reflections and had area cleaning. Then we went home. Fuck you and your attitude Ms K__ !

Then Yesterday (Saturday) , went to play soccer...well just a little bit of it though. Had to move around as there were fields for us to play soccer and train. After that, went to eat. As I eat,sambal sauce accidentally went into my nose and I was coughing and sneezing and my eyes got red and tears came out of my eyes. Cool isn't it ?

Fifah asked me to post this. Currently MSN-ing with Fifah. We were talking and she suddenly showed me a smiley with a big smile. So I told her "Tak habis habis dengan senyum mahal kau! " Its difficult to translate. You find it out yourself. Hahaha. Fifah! Stop it eh dangan senyum mahal kau! Suke eh kau kacau aku pasal W____ ! Hahahaha.

So long suckers!
Tarmidzi

Senyum mahal!