Friday, October 30, 2009
These past two days sucks...and quite fun too. Ill tell you why. It sucks because I cant spent my last two days of school in the current school with my best friends because I got kayaking course as a 'smart' teacher forced me to go. It's quite fun as it was my first time kayaking and I kearned some skills like what to do when your boat capsize,meaning your boat overturned. I learned this too. They called their directions differently in sea terms such as
Front : Bow
Back/Behind : Stern
Right : Starboard (pronounced as star-bird)
Left : Port
I dont want to elaborate about it. I just dont want to. You want to know? Ask me personally.
Hmm....I got to know that I will be going to 3B next year whith whole lot other best friends. Well,at least there are still friends that I can depend even though I go down a class. But still,there are friends that have gone different classes.
Samantha! Next year who will be my GF (Good Friend) ?! Hahaha. Who shall be my best Chinese girl friend in the class ? Who can I gossip with now ? Now we hve to 'break-up'. Hahaha ):
Nakulan! Who will be the Black guy in the class ?! Hahaha. Who will change shirt with me after every PE lesson ? Who will the nerdy guy ? Now the class will be lighter. Hahaha ):
Syahmi! Rabak la kau. Who will be the White guy in the class ?! Who will the fat Malay guy in the class ? Who will be the one for me to disturb ? Now the class while be darker. Hahaha ):
Syahmi!

Firdaus!
Firdaus! Kau lagi rabak! Kenapa kau kena turon ?! Who will be the reporter in Malay class ?! Who will be the tall,black Malay guy ? Who will be the biggest bully ? Now th class will have no reporter. Hahaha ):
If you dont understand my jokes......its your problem. I cant do anything. But still,you guys will be missed. A lot.
Crying off,
Tarmidzi
Tarmidzi
So long and good luck
