<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5764873084260892202?origin\x3dhttp://tarmidzi-rocks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





It feels crazy to talk to myself
Tarmidzi.
The Superhero!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Single. HKSS.
Just a nice and handsome guy you would want to make friends with.
I just want to lead a wonderful life,but with a some bad experience
You be good to me,I'll be good to you.
There is still a kid in me!
FUCK OFF YOU SPAMMERS!
Friendster
Oh Lady,when will I capture your heart ?
Man often ignores written destiny,they always dream of altering destiny

shakeit



eyeswideopen

1 2 3
Wednesday, October 28, 2009


People are getting weirder these days. I wonder how,I wonder why.


She's a minahrep! Dont play play ah! Hahaha. Actually,I call her that because she call me a matrep. Hahaha...



Yesterday,we had PE and the boys wanted to play soccer. So we played and then we asked Ms Pan to join us and she joined us! Haha,well it was quite fun though. So after recess,there was no teacher who came to our class until 1.30pm.


So Zul,Syahmi,Samantha,Nakulan,Douglas,me,Erni and Shahira played Truth or Dare for the whole time. Well instead of picking Dare,we all picked Truth and we changed the name of the game to Truth or Truth. Hahaha. Man,whole lot of secrets were out. I need to keep my mouth shut. Then before we all went home,Zul asked,"Who would the person be if you could pick he/she to be your husband/wife" and all had to answer. The answers were shocking. After that,accompany Zul to bus stop.


Then Zul told me alot of things about what he did and about someone. That was more shocking. After that,was home sweet home.


Then today,went to school with Idi. I saw him and walked behind him and he didnt noticed! Haha,quite funny. Then go to school and I found out something. Someone has broken up with her boyfriend! Hahaha! After that,had an Art Enrichment thing. It was boring. After recess,went back to class for half an hour only. Then,after school,sat and talk to Zul about some things. He was confused about someone. I dont know what to say. After that I went home sweet home.


Signing off,
Tarmidzi


People are getting weirder these days