<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5764873084260892202?origin\x3dhttp://tarmidzi-rocks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





It feels crazy to talk to myself
Tarmidzi.
The Superhero!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Single. HKSS.
Just a nice and handsome guy you would want to make friends with.
I just want to lead a wonderful life,but with a some bad experience
You be good to me,I'll be good to you.
There is still a kid in me!
FUCK OFF YOU SPAMMERS!
Friendster
Oh Lady,when will I capture your heart ?
Man often ignores written destiny,they always dream of altering destiny

shakeit



eyeswideopen

1 2 3
Monday, October 5, 2009


Hello people!
Last Thursday,got Eng Paper 1. Quite easey though. After that,went Raya outing with 2A and 2B students. Well basically,we went to each other's house to....ah...celebrate Hari Raya at their house . Hehehe. We went to everybody's house except Ryanto's and Firdaus'. So met with Amirah first. We were getting late but I still wanted to take a bus to Boon Lay Interchange. Amirah wanted to take a cab. I still wanted to take a bus to Boon Lay Interchange .....until I saw her. So took a cab straight to Azirah's house. So Amirah and me waited for the other's to reach Azirah's house. So Amirah and me took soome photos. Then I knew something. Zul takot kucing! Hahaha.
After that,continue to go each other's houses until at Qistina's house. We had to do a forgiving session,meaning seek forgiveness from each other. We had to line up from according to their birth dates and ask for forgiveness from each other. Since all of them had asked for forgiveness from each other,it left me to ask forgiveness from A____ . They forced me and him to seek forgiveness from each other. And how did I try to get away ? I said "Hey watch the TV,there is something good going on!' and also "Can you move? Im watching TV. There is something good there." Hahaha. Quite funny scene there. And so he asked forgiveness from me and we hugged each other. They wanted it. "Aww,isnt that sweet?" , should be on your mind right now right? Im not so sure. After that,we continued our raya ouitng. I dont know hen it happened,but Nana stepped on Syahmi's foot! With her high-heels! We all went home at 10.45 plus. I reached hom 11.11pm,but I promised my Dad I reached home by 11pm. 11 minutes late! I still dont know about our relationship.
Just now at school,we a very fun music lesson. Mr N______ was very calm and nice and we were entertaining and fun. I want to have Music lesson with Mr N______ again! Hahaha. There is Art and PE tomorrow! Yay! Samantha said "Haiya,its just for show only la."
Showing off,
Tarmidzi
Haiya,its just for show only la