Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Hello people. Last Wednesday,stay backed with Amirah and Erni to finish my art painting,but in the end,didnt manage to finish. Hehehe,so paint and talk. Then 3.30pm. Some sec 3 NA students entered the art room. I was like "Oh shit" and "Is she gonna come?!" Only Amirah know what I mean. Amirah says she is not gonna come. It was quite a funny scene.
And so,Amirah was right. Fortunately for me,she did not come. After we were done,I sent Amirah and I went home sweet home.
The next day. Stay backed for art again,but with Zul,Syahmi and Naku. So paint paint paint,suddenly Zul ask about ____. He asked me if she has had sex before. I couldnt say anything.
Yesterday nothing much happened in school. After school,saw someone get beaten up under a block near school. I looked for a few seconds then looked away becasue I didnt want to get beaten up. Topi sampai tercabot.
Today,there was Art. The teacher asked us to draw our hand. I took out the drawing from last year that I did (which I did not passed up) and put it on the table. I did not need a single to do a single thing.
Then PE! Yes! Played Baseball. Very. We were split into three groups and played. My group and Naku's group played first and my group became the batter,meaning holding the bat and hitting the ball that was thrown to me. So played until my group's turn to rest.
So played throw and catch the ball with Zul ,Jien Hong and Joni. When Jien Hong threw the ball,I missed to catch the ball and it hit my left eye! Yes,Ouch for me. So I sat down for a few minutes. Then I played again. This time Zull threw the ball at me. When i caught the ball,ata that same second,my head hit someone's head. It was Naku's head. I look quite pain for him. Even though my head hurts,I still went to Naku and apologise to him.
After recess,had assembly. There was this Fusion dance group came to perform. It performed with something to do with geometry. Nonsensical. After that,it was Maths and Ms Tnag didnt come. Woohoo! So,went outside class but then the 2B relief teacher scolded us and we still did not go back to our class. Thne Mr Cheen suddenly popped up from the stairs and everybody ran back to their own classroom. Very funny. Then talk about some things. Then Zul,Syahmi,Naku,Amirah and me sat in a group and talk carappy things only. Hahaha,after that suddenly we gossiped about someone.
After that, was a boring English lesson. After school,talk for awhile with Azli sec4,Amirah,Nana and Shahira about something. To simplilify it,just 7 words:
There is gonna be a racial riot.
Mark my words people,mark my words. The one in red.
Rioting off,
Tarmidzi
And so,Amirah was right. Fortunately for me,she did not come. After we were done,I sent Amirah and I went home sweet home.
The next day. Stay backed for art again,but with Zul,Syahmi and Naku. So paint paint paint,suddenly Zul ask about ____. He asked me if she has had sex before. I couldnt say anything.
Yesterday nothing much happened in school. After school,saw someone get beaten up under a block near school. I looked for a few seconds then looked away becasue I didnt want to get beaten up. Topi sampai tercabot.
Today,there was Art. The teacher asked us to draw our hand. I took out the drawing from last year that I did (which I did not passed up) and put it on the table. I did not need a single to do a single thing.
Then PE! Yes! Played Baseball. Very. We were split into three groups and played. My group and Naku's group played first and my group became the batter,meaning holding the bat and hitting the ball that was thrown to me. So played until my group's turn to rest.
So played throw and catch the ball with Zul ,Jien Hong and Joni. When Jien Hong threw the ball,I missed to catch the ball and it hit my left eye! Yes,Ouch for me. So I sat down for a few minutes. Then I played again. This time Zull threw the ball at me. When i caught the ball,ata that same second,my head hit someone's head. It was Naku's head. I look quite pain for him. Even though my head hurts,I still went to Naku and apologise to him.
After recess,had assembly. There was this Fusion dance group came to perform. It performed with something to do with geometry. Nonsensical. After that,it was Maths and Ms Tnag didnt come. Woohoo! So,went outside class but then the 2B relief teacher scolded us and we still did not go back to our class. Thne Mr Cheen suddenly popped up from the stairs and everybody ran back to their own classroom. Very funny. Then talk about some things. Then Zul,Syahmi,Naku,Amirah and me sat in a group and talk carappy things only. Hahaha,after that suddenly we gossiped about someone.
After that, was a boring English lesson. After school,talk for awhile with Azli sec4,Amirah,Nana and Shahira about something. To simplilify it,just 7 words:
There is gonna be a racial riot.
Mark my words people,mark my words. The one in red.
Rioting off,
Tarmidzi
There is gonna be a racial riot
