Saturday, August 15, 2009
Hey people. Just came back from school. Got some family day thingy. Lazy to talk about it. Ok lets continue.
Last week Friday,celebrated National Day at school. The school didnt put all the students in the hall due to H1N1. Stupid. But then,the class watched 'Kallang Roar'. Very fun man! The movie was about Singapore soccer players during the 1970s. Got Dollah Kassim,Mat Noh,Kim Song,Samad,Rajagopal and his famous 'Banana Kick' and Nazri Jalil the 'Crazy Horse'. And also from Malaysia Mokhtar,also known as 'SuperMokh'. And the coach,Uncle Choo.
Untuk Bangsa dan Negara! Majulah!
Last week Sunday,National day! We dressed up and took the Mrt. We alighted at City Hall. Lots of mat and minah reps there. Tak perlu ah! Then we go to the road beside the Padang. The parade quite nice though. We squeezed through to get to the front. Then beside me got some stupid French people,pushing,making a fool of themselves. Ni lagi satu tak perlu. Then when the pledge part,I shouted while taking the pledge. All eyes were on me. I dont care. Just shout the pledge. Then when te parade finish,saw this Malay guy wore a shirt. It stated 'Punks Not Dead!'. Haha.
Then when my family about to go,there was this foreigner who wanted to take a picture of my family as all of us wore red! Hahaha,then my cousin made a joke. he said that later you can fing our picture in New Zealand,as he thought the lady who tooked our picture was from New Zealand. Haha. After that,we walked all the way to Arab Street to eat. Then we took 197 and went home sweet home.
Last Tuesday,Nana message me in the morning to borrow a PE shirt because she didnt bring. Lucky I was still at home. Now she hasnt return me my PE shirt. Haha.
Last Wednesday,went out after school. Walk walk walk,saw Maiya Rahman. She's a popular Malay singer from Suria. I saw a man holding her hand,walking in front of her. She had a sad face. I wonder how,I wonder why.
Last Thursday,got cross-country. No need to go NCC! YES! Haha. Need to help. Then there were this collar pins given to first 40 runners of each level. But all the levels,there were lesser than 40 runners. What the hell. Better give the badge to all the runners right? Then we packed up. Went backed to school. After that,keepall the stuff back at its place. Then walked with Amirah,Shahira and Nana. Met Feeq outside school. Then saw Neesa's boyfriend. Wow. Dont want to say anything about him. Walk to bus stop with Nana, Shahira and Feeq to bus stop. After that was home sweet home.
Just now got a family day thingy at school. Need to reach school by 2pm. Reach school,no parents. So play soccer for a while. Then the parents came. Listened to a short talk by Richard Cheong. Then we played soccer. There was this parent. When he kick the ball,he kick the ball like he want to kill people. After that,Firdaus,Juana and me sat outside school. Talk about something. I heard something about Firdaus's ex. What a girl. Then we went to bus stop because Firdaus needed to go Jurong Interchange to meet his girlfriend. Haha,when the bus came then he asked go 55cents. I ddidnt have 50cent,so I gave Fridaus $1.10. Haha, after that was home sweet home.
Signing off,
Tarmidzi
Long,cold day
Last week Friday,celebrated National Day at school. The school didnt put all the students in the hall due to H1N1. Stupid. But then,the class watched 'Kallang Roar'. Very fun man! The movie was about Singapore soccer players during the 1970s. Got Dollah Kassim,Mat Noh,Kim Song,Samad,Rajagopal and his famous 'Banana Kick' and Nazri Jalil the 'Crazy Horse'. And also from Malaysia Mokhtar,also known as 'SuperMokh'. And the coach,Uncle Choo.
Untuk Bangsa dan Negara! Majulah!
Last week Sunday,National day! We dressed up and took the Mrt. We alighted at City Hall. Lots of mat and minah reps there. Tak perlu ah! Then we go to the road beside the Padang. The parade quite nice though. We squeezed through to get to the front. Then beside me got some stupid French people,pushing,making a fool of themselves. Ni lagi satu tak perlu. Then when the pledge part,I shouted while taking the pledge. All eyes were on me. I dont care. Just shout the pledge. Then when te parade finish,saw this Malay guy wore a shirt. It stated 'Punks Not Dead!'. Haha.
Then when my family about to go,there was this foreigner who wanted to take a picture of my family as all of us wore red! Hahaha,then my cousin made a joke. he said that later you can fing our picture in New Zealand,as he thought the lady who tooked our picture was from New Zealand. Haha. After that,we walked all the way to Arab Street to eat. Then we took 197 and went home sweet home.
Last Tuesday,Nana message me in the morning to borrow a PE shirt because she didnt bring. Lucky I was still at home. Now she hasnt return me my PE shirt. Haha.
Last Wednesday,went out after school. Walk walk walk,saw Maiya Rahman. She's a popular Malay singer from Suria. I saw a man holding her hand,walking in front of her. She had a sad face. I wonder how,I wonder why.
Last Thursday,got cross-country. No need to go NCC! YES! Haha. Need to help. Then there were this collar pins given to first 40 runners of each level. But all the levels,there were lesser than 40 runners. What the hell. Better give the badge to all the runners right? Then we packed up. Went backed to school. After that,keepall the stuff back at its place. Then walked with Amirah,Shahira and Nana. Met Feeq outside school. Then saw Neesa's boyfriend. Wow. Dont want to say anything about him. Walk to bus stop with Nana, Shahira and Feeq to bus stop. After that was home sweet home.
Just now got a family day thingy at school. Need to reach school by 2pm. Reach school,no parents. So play soccer for a while. Then the parents came. Listened to a short talk by Richard Cheong. Then we played soccer. There was this parent. When he kick the ball,he kick the ball like he want to kill people. After that,Firdaus,Juana and me sat outside school. Talk about something. I heard something about Firdaus's ex. What a girl. Then we went to bus stop because Firdaus needed to go Jurong Interchange to meet his girlfriend. Haha,when the bus came then he asked go 55cents. I ddidnt have 50cent,so I gave Fridaus $1.10. Haha, after that was home sweet home.
Signing off,
Tarmidzi
Long,cold day
