<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5764873084260892202?origin\x3dhttp://tarmidzi-rocks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





It feels crazy to talk to myself
Tarmidzi.
The Superhero!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Single. HKSS.
Just a nice and handsome guy you would want to make friends with.
I just want to lead a wonderful life,but with a some bad experience
You be good to me,I'll be good to you.
There is still a kid in me!
FUCK OFF YOU SPAMMERS!
Friendster
Oh Lady,when will I capture your heart ?
Man often ignores written destiny,they always dream of altering destiny

shakeit



eyeswideopen

1 2 3
Sunday, July 5, 2009


Yesterday after school,went to mosque for friday prayers. While sitting down,this bangla sit beside me suddenly ask,"Boy,you Malay ah,Malaysian ah ?" I was like huh ? I just nodded my head. Dont know what to say.

After prayers,went home. Later need to go out for English project. Didnt go. Had some 'things' to do.

Then go out. I saw kuda-kepang dance at 506 West Coast Drive. I walked quickly for safety precautions. After walking-walking,went to toilet. Then in toilet,got three Malay guys singing 'Cenderawasih' song. Its a Malay song.
Sial lah,muke semua handsome2,sekali nyanyi lagu meleleh. Gua takle angkat siakk.

Today watch this programme called,'What's good for you'. You should watch. Its fun. Its about if you do this,what will happen to your body. Then they said that mosquitoes cannot infect people with HIV because the virus cannot survive in a mosquitoe body.

After that,went to market at Jurong West. Needed to follow my mother uy some kitchen stuffs. Then bought 3 for $10 boxers....for my cousin because it was his birthday today! Hahaha. Then bought Nasi Campur at Mr Teh Tarik. After that went home. Then at home,nothing to do so watch 'Rahsia Perkahwinan' at Suria. Then this part when one of the two girls asked her friend,"Kau ni asyik termenung je." Then my mother and me laughed like crazy until we cried and our stomachs hurt. You wouldnt understand us. Hahahaha. Quite funny man. That's all folks.

Laughing off,
Tarmidzi

Asal dari mane ?