Monday, June 29, 2009
Hello people! Long time no post. Didnt have time to. Lets start.
Today was first day of school. Wasnt ready man. Just followed the old timetable. So went to school. Then saw a group of students outside the school gate. I thought people were gathering outside. When reached gate,we had to line up outside school and take our temperature. I took my temperature, but didnt showed the teacher. So just walked to class.
There was no English today. Yahoo! Im not gonna sleep in class because of boredome. I hate our English teacher. Grrgh. Skip,skip...
Recess. Dont know what to eat. Then followed Juana to watch the Olympic torch bearer. First was Suhaimi. Then Hazirah. Then the principal. After that, to another school. Didnt manage to eat.
Then MT Lesson. My MT Teacher had changed because the school changed it! STUPID SCHOOL! Then in MT class,Amirah saw a house lizard. The MT teacher asked someone to catch it. Ad,Syahmi and Zul caught. Zul played with the tail. The lizard fell beside me on my chair. I was like,relaxed and stood up and let them three catch the lizard.
Then Maths lesson. The topic was Probability. I dont know how to do the topic! I just ask around and copy around.
So walked home. Met Hairul. My Shuqun friend. Then near the playground in front of my block,there were some Shuqun lower sec(they were wearing short pants!) were shouting at me,"Eh Hong Kah boy! Oi! Eh Hong Kah boy! Act sia!". I didnt care much about them because I dont entertain crazy people! I just walked off and home sweet home.
Signing off,
Tarmidzi
Today was first day of school. Wasnt ready man. Just followed the old timetable. So went to school. Then saw a group of students outside the school gate. I thought people were gathering outside. When reached gate,we had to line up outside school and take our temperature. I took my temperature, but didnt showed the teacher. So just walked to class.
There was no English today. Yahoo! Im not gonna sleep in class because of boredome. I hate our English teacher. Grrgh. Skip,skip...
Recess. Dont know what to eat. Then followed Juana to watch the Olympic torch bearer. First was Suhaimi. Then Hazirah. Then the principal. After that, to another school. Didnt manage to eat.
Then MT Lesson. My MT Teacher had changed because the school changed it! STUPID SCHOOL! Then in MT class,Amirah saw a house lizard. The MT teacher asked someone to catch it. Ad,Syahmi and Zul caught. Zul played with the tail. The lizard fell beside me on my chair. I was like,relaxed and stood up and let them three catch the lizard.
Then Maths lesson. The topic was Probability. I dont know how to do the topic! I just ask around and copy around.
So walked home. Met Hairul. My Shuqun friend. Then near the playground in front of my block,there were some Shuqun lower sec(they were wearing short pants!) were shouting at me,"Eh Hong Kah boy! Oi! Eh Hong Kah boy! Act sia!". I didnt care much about them because I dont entertain crazy people! I just walked off and home sweet home.
Signing off,
Tarmidzi
First day of school
