Monday, May 11, 2009
tuesday,12 may 2009(THE correct date)
Heypeople,didnt get to post for the last few days. Because I went out. Ill tell what happen for the past few days. Im gonna post on today first.
Today was Science paper. It was alittle difficult. More difficult than the work in class. Haiya, I dont think I will pass the paper with flying colours. Haiya. First in the morning,I thought still kena quarantine so stay at General Office. First saw her. She was blinking and like shock to see me. Then saw another her. She walked fast like she was late. So after the paper,walk to McDonald with Firdaus,Juana,Syahmi and Zul. When we re reach there,we saw a lot of HongKah students. We couldnt find a seat so Juana bought his food first. After he bought his food,got one person walked out of McDonald. We quickly took his seat. Then Firdaus also bought his food. Same as Juana. He bought a hashbrown and this burger with egg. While eating,Juana showed off his burger to Syahmi. That made Syahmi hungry,but he didnt buy any food. Then they wanted to go home,so they went out of McDonald and I sat with Amirah,Shahira and Feeq.
Shafiee disturb me while sitting with Amirah,Shahira and Feeq. So I shouted at him "Diam la berus!" them he kept quiet at didnt disturn me anymore. Shahira gave me her Oreo ice-cream(I forgot what was it called;Thanks eh Shahira). Then my brain got cold also due to the air-conditioned room. After that the three of them wanted to go home,so we went out of McDonald. My mother called me to buy her food. Then Feeq and Shahira went separate ways. Amirah and me walk the other way. While walking,saw a bangla washing the pavement. Then another bangla hit the guy washing the pavement. Then the guy washing sprayed the water at the other bangla. Then I was like 'What the hell ?' Then continued walking and talking. After that we went seperate ways.
So went to buy food for me and my mother. I ordered laksa for my mother. I wanted to say to the owner to put paru-paru (I forgot the word in English) but instead I accidentally say paru-paru (lung). Can you imagine ?! Asking to put lungs at your laksa ? Disgusting....and funny. Then I bought my egg and kosong prata. After that walked home. Now my neck is killing me. Dont know why suddenly hurts.
Thats all folks,
Tarmidzi
P.S. The date on top of each post is one day before the
Heypeople,didnt get to post for the last few days. Because I went out. Ill tell what happen for the past few days. Im gonna post on today first.
Today was Science paper. It was alittle difficult. More difficult than the work in class. Haiya, I dont think I will pass the paper with flying colours. Haiya. First in the morning,I thought still kena quarantine so stay at General Office. First saw her. She was blinking and like shock to see me. Then saw another her. She walked fast like she was late. So after the paper,walk to McDonald with Firdaus,Juana,Syahmi and Zul. When we re reach there,we saw a lot of HongKah students. We couldnt find a seat so Juana bought his food first. After he bought his food,got one person walked out of McDonald. We quickly took his seat. Then Firdaus also bought his food. Same as Juana. He bought a hashbrown and this burger with egg. While eating,Juana showed off his burger to Syahmi. That made Syahmi hungry,but he didnt buy any food. Then they wanted to go home,so they went out of McDonald and I sat with Amirah,Shahira and Feeq.
Shafiee disturb me while sitting with Amirah,Shahira and Feeq. So I shouted at him "Diam la berus!" them he kept quiet at didnt disturn me anymore. Shahira gave me her Oreo ice-cream(I forgot what was it called;Thanks eh Shahira). Then my brain got cold also due to the air-conditioned room. After that the three of them wanted to go home,so we went out of McDonald. My mother called me to buy her food. Then Feeq and Shahira went separate ways. Amirah and me walk the other way. While walking,saw a bangla washing the pavement. Then another bangla hit the guy washing the pavement. Then the guy washing sprayed the water at the other bangla. Then I was like 'What the hell ?' Then continued walking and talking. After that we went seperate ways.
So went to buy food for me and my mother. I ordered laksa for my mother. I wanted to say to the owner to put paru-paru (I forgot the word in English) but instead I accidentally say paru-paru (lung). Can you imagine ?! Asking to put lungs at your laksa ? Disgusting....and funny. Then I bought my egg and kosong prata. After that walked home. Now my neck is killing me. Dont know why suddenly hurts.
Thats all folks,
Tarmidzi
P.S. The date on top of each post is one day before the
original date of post
Which one should I pick ?
