<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5764873084260892202?origin\x3dhttp://tarmidzi-rocks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





It feels crazy to talk to myself
Tarmidzi.
The Superhero!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Single. HKSS.
Just a nice and handsome guy you would want to make friends with.
I just want to lead a wonderful life,but with a some bad experience
You be good to me,I'll be good to you.
There is still a kid in me!
FUCK OFF YOU SPAMMERS!
Friendster
Oh Lady,when will I capture your heart ?
Man often ignores written destiny,they always dream of altering destiny

shakeit



eyeswideopen

1 2 3
Wednesday, May 20, 2009


Hey people,got back MT and Maths.
MT paper was almost a disaster.
I failed my MT paper 1
but passed paper 2

Then Maths lesson
This teacher came into the class
as if it was her own class.
Then she gave back our maths paper for MsTang.
A lot careless mistakes that cost me marks.
Ill improve for EOY Exam.

And then Mdm R didnt come!
Yes! Very happy!
Then MT lesson.
We went to library to use the computers
on our projects about the careers we want.
We use the computers from 1.30 to 2.30
Then we all went out to read books
Didnt do my work because I dont know what career to choose
Then Mdm ____ asked me to write about a
Journalist
Me? A journalist?
I dont know
After that was home sweet home
To whoever that always
disturb me about her,
Whatever you do,
please dont tell anybody about this.
Just keep between the two of you
That's all I ask
Please ?
Writing off,
Tarmidzi
Mixed feelings