Wednesday, April 29, 2009
HELLO! Its a long time since I post at blog. Why ? Dont want to tell you. The last time I post wast 4 April! 4 April! Now is 29 April! How many days difference? It's been so long...Haisz...Nevermind..Now on with my post.
Today need to reach school by 9.35,so wake up at 8.45. Shower. After that thought of eating KOKO KRUNCH,but my mom made me milo drink,so didnt eat KOKO KRUNCH. Found out that Chelsea and Barcelona draw. 0-0! Haiya,I wanted Chelsea to lose. 9.20 already so quickly went out of house with brother. Didnt bring handphone. When reach school,alot of teachers didnt come to school. When reach class,Samantha shouted,"Tarmidzi! People so hot already,u still wear T-shirt inside!". So I replied,"I wear singlet because if I sweat,it will absorb the sweat so my uniform not wet". Then need to sing National Anthem and stuff but got thermometer in mouth,so sang with thermometer in my mouth. While singing,all the boys shouted,instead of singing. They were also laughing. Haha. Then realise he didnt come. Wah,thank God. The class will be quieter. Then Zul temperature was 37.6 so Mr.Chan ask him to go gereral office. I just follow them go down,lucky didnt get scolded by MrChan. Go down,give pink form,then went up again.
Firstlesson was Art,so go Art room. After that was Math. Ms Tang didnt come,so finish my homework then go talk to Zul and Co. Then recess. After that was English. Felt like want to go class late. Dont know why. So,after English was MT n HMT. Cikgu Erna didnt come so one hour do work,then 2.30pm onwards go library. Talk to Mr CHONG n Miss Nazhirah for awhile then go use come in library with Syafiq. We all disturb Syafiq to show his TAGGED profile. When he showed it,it was a picture of Avenged Sevenfold. Then Zul use the computer,so sat with him to search about soccer. Then 3.30 already,turnoff computer and went home.
Today felt like dont want to study. Why? Becuase alot of teacher didnt come. And also feel so lazy.
Now,thinking about Arsenal and Manchester United's match.I really want Arsenal to win and go into the finals and win the Champions League. Haisz..Well,thats all folks.
Signing off,
Tarmidzi
Today need to reach school by 9.35,so wake up at 8.45. Shower. After that thought of eating KOKO KRUNCH,but my mom made me milo drink,so didnt eat KOKO KRUNCH. Found out that Chelsea and Barcelona draw. 0-0! Haiya,I wanted Chelsea to lose. 9.20 already so quickly went out of house with brother. Didnt bring handphone. When reach school,alot of teachers didnt come to school. When reach class,Samantha shouted,"Tarmidzi! People so hot already,u still wear T-shirt inside!". So I replied,"I wear singlet because if I sweat,it will absorb the sweat so my uniform not wet". Then need to sing National Anthem and stuff but got thermometer in mouth,so sang with thermometer in my mouth. While singing,all the boys shouted,instead of singing. They were also laughing. Haha. Then realise he didnt come. Wah,thank God. The class will be quieter. Then Zul temperature was 37.6 so Mr.Chan ask him to go gereral office. I just follow them go down,lucky didnt get scolded by MrChan. Go down,give pink form,then went up again.
Firstlesson was Art,so go Art room. After that was Math. Ms Tang didnt come,so finish my homework then go talk to Zul and Co. Then recess. After that was English. Felt like want to go class late. Dont know why. So,after English was MT n HMT. Cikgu Erna didnt come so one hour do work,then 2.30pm onwards go library. Talk to Mr CHONG n Miss Nazhirah for awhile then go use come in library with Syafiq. We all disturb Syafiq to show his TAGGED profile. When he showed it,it was a picture of Avenged Sevenfold. Then Zul use the computer,so sat with him to search about soccer. Then 3.30 already,turnoff computer and went home.
Today felt like dont want to study. Why? Becuase alot of teacher didnt come. And also feel so lazy.
Now,thinking about Arsenal and Manchester United's match.I really want Arsenal to win and go into the finals and win the Champions League. Haisz..Well,thats all folks.
Lady, oh, lady,I really miss that girl, my love...
Amirah,you should know who the girl is. Haisz...
Amirah!
Mane gamba aku!
Kau kate kau nak letakkan
Tapi maseh takde pon!
Cepat la please!
Signing off,
Tarmidzi
Another goal in life
