Thursday, January 15, 2009
Wah long time never post. No time and lazy. Haha. Anyway,alot of things happen but I cant remember all. Last tuesday,last two tuesday I meant,a fish bone got stuck in my throat. Siak,pain man! Feels like a piercing at my throat. I try to pull out,bu difficult. Then on Wednesday night,I did it quickly. I quickly put my thumb and my index finger in my mouth and pull it out! Lucky no pain. Now okay already.
Then my friend want me to meet his friend that is a girl. He want to introduce her to me.Why ? I wont tell ya. Nevermind.
Yesterday science lesson,my teacher,mr chan,accuse the boys for breaking a glass during an eperiment in the science lab. He released all the girls. Then all the boys go and shout at him mostly this,"Teacher, how you know the boys break glass ?!" Then my friend pointed the broken glass on the floor. It was a girl who did it. He apologised then dismissed the boys then call the girls. I dont know waht he said to the girls. After that was MT lesson. Then was home sweet home
Dozing off,
Tarmidzi
Then my friend want me to meet his friend that is a girl. He want to introduce her to me.Why ? I wont tell ya. Nevermind.
Yesterday science lesson,my teacher,mr chan,accuse the boys for breaking a glass during an eperiment in the science lab. He released all the girls. Then all the boys go and shout at him mostly this,"Teacher, how you know the boys break glass ?!" Then my friend pointed the broken glass on the floor. It was a girl who did it. He apologised then dismissed the boys then call the girls. I dont know waht he said to the girls. After that was MT lesson. Then was home sweet home
Dozing off,
Tarmidzi
Daydreaming
