<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/5764873084260892202?origin\x3dhttp://tarmidzi-rocks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





It feels crazy to talk to myself
Tarmidzi.
The Superhero!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Single. HKSS.
Just a nice and handsome guy you would want to make friends with.
I just want to lead a wonderful life,but with a some bad experience
You be good to me,I'll be good to you.
There is still a kid in me!
FUCK OFF YOU SPAMMERS!
Friendster
Oh Lady,when will I capture your heart ?
Man often ignores written destiny,they always dream of altering destiny

shakeit



eyeswideopen

1 2 3
Sunday, November 16, 2008


last wednesday got sports leader camp.2 day 1 night overnight camp.reach school at 8am. then go computer lab 1 to listen to mr yeo,mr ng and mr razak talk.a little bit boring.then go music room to learn first aid. we learn how to bandage people and how to wipe a wound . we also learn to not to mix medicine.then we had lunch. my group had to serve food and drinks.then group 2 had to clean up.after that we brought mattress from the gym room to our bunk.then we need to prepare a performance for the sec4&5 during bbq.we had dinner at 8pm.there was a lucky draw then.i got third prize! how lucky was I! I got a water bottle but someone stole it.but big deal. i dont care.then we dance around at the canteen like a party.after that we washed up. we went to the musicroom to do an OLYMPIC project.and it was lights off.sleep time!but instead of sleeping,we all didnt sleep and hang out outside our bunk.it was 4am.I sleep for half hour only.4-43o am.then we had our shower.pack our stuff.

then at 6.30 we all meet at the platform to play floorball.then breakfast.after that go dragonboating.we all tired already.go back school do evaluation form.its about wat u expect from the camp and stuff.then we all go back home.reach home at 2.30pm.i wanted to go out again but when at mrt station I realised that i did not bring my ezlink card,i walk back home and sleep. sleep until 10.30pm because brother wake me up to sleep. then sleep again until next day...

till next post,
Tarmidzi

No mood for you