<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5764873084260892202?origin\x3dhttp://tarmidzi-rocks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





It feels crazy to talk to myself
Tarmidzi.
The Superhero!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Single. HKSS.
Just a nice and handsome guy you would want to make friends with.
I just want to lead a wonderful life,but with a some bad experience
You be good to me,I'll be good to you.
There is still a kid in me!
FUCK OFF YOU SPAMMERS!
Friendster
Oh Lady,when will I capture your heart ?
Man often ignores written destiny,they always dream of altering destiny

shakeit



eyeswideopen

1 2 3
Friday, October 17, 2008



What a long day today.1st in thing I did today is go mosque for friday prayers.after that,cousin came to my house and then went playground.there was where it happen.we were playing catching when my cousin accidentally tore his baby sister's pampers. luckily he tore a little bit only.


then my cousin and I then quickly went up to change his sister's pampers.one of my cousin and I went to my mother's stall to help her.my toher cousin went home.both of us help to send food to those who ordered.while waiting for people,mycousin and I play with our toycar.up there is the toycars we played with.mine is the white.after that we went home


till next post,
tarmidzi

It takes life and gives life